H.E. Hissein Brahim Taha
Date and place of birth: 01 of November 1951 in ABECHE – Chad
Martial Status: Married, father of six children
Diplomas and certificates
- 1965 – Certificate of primary school
- 1972 – International Baccalaureate
- 1978 – Diploma in Languages and Oriental Civilization Institute In Paris (France)
- 2021 – Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) (17 November 2021)
- 2020 – Dignitary Ambassador of Republic of Chad.
- 2019 to 2020 – Minister, Deputy Secretary General of the Presidency of the Republic of Chad.
- 2018 – Diplomatic advisor at the Presidency of the Republic of Chad.
- 2017 – Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and International Cooperation of the Republic of Chad.
- 2007 to 2017 – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Chad in France, Spain, Portugal, Greece and the Vatican.
- 1991 to 2001 – Chief advisor in the Embassy of the Republic of Chad to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
- 1990 to 1991 – Chief of staff at the Ministry of Foreign affairs of the Republic of Chad.
- 1981 to 1982 – Head of the Europe and America Division in the Economic and International Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Chad.
- Knight of the national Order Merit in Chad.
- Officer of the Legion of Honor of France.
- Honorific ambassador of Republic of Chad.
- French – Written and spoken
- Arabic – Written and spoken
- English – Written and spoken