Deadline: Dec 05 2023
The University of Lahore and COMSTECH jointly offer 25 scholarships at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (for full degree program) every year to the Yemeni students currently living and working in Yemen. This offer is not for those Yemeni citizens who are oversees, settled or working abroad (out of Yemen).
The University of Lahore (UOL)
- UOL will provide:
- Tuition fee waiver for full program.
- Pick and drop facility from the Airport on arrival and departure.
- COMSTECH will provide:
- Both way economy class air ticket (purchased by COMSTECH) from Salalah to Lahore.
- Both way cost of visa fee of Oman and Pakistan
- Road travel from your city in Yemen to Salalah, Oman, maximum upto USD 200.
Embassy of Yemen
- The Embassy of Yemen will:
- Help and facilitate students, along with COMSTECH and UOL, in applying and acquiring visa.
- Provide consultation to UOL and COMSTECH.
YOU (the student)
- You will bear:
- Your accommodation, food and day to day expenses.
- Other expenses (like PCR test, hotel stay during the travel etc.).
Step by step process
- You will apply online with in the given deadline of the application.
- After online application, you will be asked to submit your documents as a PDF attachment by email.
- Applications will be short listed and selection will be made by the selection committee of UOL.
- All applicants will be informed about their selection status.
- Selected candidates will be provided all required documents, necessary for visa application.
- After getting Pakistan’s visa you will have to apply and get Oman transit visa.
- After getting both visas, your flight will be booked to fly from Salalah to Lahore.
- The UOL will arrange your pick-up from the airport on your arrival.
Welcome and have a very productive studies for your future
and for the future of your beloved nation.