Jointly Organized by OIC – COMSTECH and Pakistan Vacuum Society , in collaboration with International Union for vacuum science technique and applications (IUVSTA)
Date: October 24 – 26, 2023
Venue: COMSTECH Secretariat, Islamabad
Deadline for Applications: 30 September, 2023
The training is Jointly Organized by OIC – COMSTECH and Pakistan Vacuum Society , in collaboration with International Union for vacuum science technique and applications (IUVSTA)
The 03-day training course aims to provide young scientists, researchers and technologists an opportunity to interact with eminent and specialists working in the field of Vacuum & Surface Science to explore the latest trends and modern applications in this area. It will also help to develop expertise in the allied fields of Vacuum Technology like thin film, material characterization & nanotechnology to introduce modern concepts in surface science industry.
- Vacuum Applications in Applied Surface Science
- Surface Science of Catalysis, electrocatalysis and Photocatalysis
- Thin Film Deposition Methods
- Plasma Surface Treatments
- Surface Engineering and Functionalization
- Functional Surfaces and Coatings
- Surface Science Applied to Energy Conversion and storage
- Surface Nanotechnology and Devices
- Advances in Surface Characterization tools
- Semiconductors – Surface and Interface
About the Resource Persons:
World leading scientists / researchers from the field of surface science
Step 1: For Physical Participation please register at: Click Here
Step 2: For Virtual participation please register at: Click Here
Step 3: Selected candidates will be notified through email; hence, applicants are required to check their emails.
Technical Focal Person:
Dr. Javaid Ahsan Bhatti,
President, Pakistan vacuum Society.
Muhammad Haris Akram
Program Manager, COMSTECH
Fax: +92-51-9205264, +92-51-9220265
Muhammad Haseeb Ahmad
Program Officer, COMSTECH, Islamabad.
Phone: +92 51 9220681